circuits and magnetism
Circuits and magnetism is a hand-on class for the students to understand electrical circuits and magnets. If your child is skeptical and unclear about electrical circuit, this short practical session will clarify the concepts. The class includes activities such as
- Serial and parallel circuit
- Difference in brightness of bulbs
- Circuit operation when removing a bulb
- Batteries in series or parallel
- Study and detect circuit connection
- Poles in a bar and ring magnet
- Interaction of magnet with compass
- Magnetic field in a non-magnetic material
- Magnet attraction study with steel pins
Call us @87508449 and register
|Circuit and magnetism|
|Age group||8 – 12 years|
|Session 1||26-Nov-2020 (Thu), 10:00 – 12:00 hrs|
|Session 2||27-Nov-2020 (Fri), 10:00 – 12:00 hrs|
Frequently Asked Questions
No, this is a hands-on practical class to understand the concepts by experiment. What is learnt in school, will be tried and observed.
No, the experiments will be done by the students under the guidance of the teacher. Two students will form a group and each group will be given components. The group will then try the experiment on their own.
The experiments are very simple and use only AA batteries as power source. They are very much like playing with toys only.
No, there isn’t any special precautions. It is just like they are playing with their toy.
No, hot objects are not used. The experiment is not about heat.
No, there will not be any discussion of questions like in a normal science class. It will be a very practical class.